Thursday, July 8, 2010

Miabra



    I had this car waiting to be posted for a while - I didn't realize I hadn't until my previous post where I tried to reference it. Anyway, here's the Miata based Cobra I was talking about. I suppose it doesn't really look THAT bad, in a cute anime kind of way. It's like a Pokémon Cobra. Baby got back though...

    Oh, my, god. Becky, look at that trunk.
    It is sooo big. *scoff*
    It looks like, one of those kit cars.
    But, you know, who understands those kit car guys? *scoff*
    They only like them, because,
    it looks like a Colbra, 'kay?
    I mean, that trunk, is just sooo big.
    I can't believe it's just so round, it's like,
    out there, I mean - gross. Look!
    It's just so ... fugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Popular Posts