Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Fuglies

    In January I'm going to roll out "The Fuglies", my awards (well, photoshoped images of awards) for the cars that have generated the most traffic to my site in the past year*. The top three will receive gold, silver and bronze (with the top 10 receiving honourable mentions). The top three received much more traffic than I thought they would, separating themselves from the rest by such a degree that I could have named them months ago. You'll see who they are in a couple weeks.

    * I realize that I only returned to blogging again in late January of 2010, but I don't think it would have made any difference for the main offenders as their traffic outshines all the others. And when better to sum up the year than January?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Popular Posts