Sunday, September 11, 2005

Fug: The Next Generation


    Lately, it seems the Chinese automotive industry is full of auto design rip offs. These two are actually kind of refreshing, in that they don't imediately look like another car (although the red one has a kind of Miata/Aston Martin thing going on).

    But now look at their logo. Why is God's name is it pretty much a clone of the Star Trek Federation of Planets Insignia? That was the last thing I was expecting to see adorning a car's grille.

    Sadly, I can't read Chinese, so I can't find out much information about the company, brand or models. The only thing I've been able to uncover is a recurring word in the image and webpage filenames - Chuangan.

    Please - if anyone has any info on who or what Chuangan is, let me know. This could very well be the start of a very clever Romulan or Klingon invasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts