Sunday, January 24, 2010

Anliker SLR




    Behold the Anliker SLR. I'm not sure who this Anliker guy/company is, but a quick google search appears to show that he likes bright red things with gold on them. This poor SLR - aside from appearing to live it's life indoors on display - makes my retinas burn. It would by fugly without the colour scheme, but with it it's so much worse. And that interior - it's probably the only car in existance where you'd have to wear sunglasses inside at all times to prevent permanent eye damage. I don' think I've ever seen a red so bright. Also note the butterface model standing next to the car (who looks really happy to be there I might add). I'm thinking they hired her to make the car look good by comparison.

    This red and gold disaster can also be found in Dubai. I sense a trend of bad taste...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Popular Posts