Sunday, August 14, 2005

Fug My Ride

    I have to say I have yet to see a "Pimp My Ride" car that hasn't turned out slightly fugly. I anyway has an pics, please email them to me. Their website is flash based, and also doesn't show many full body shots (possibly to hide the horror). I would "print-screen" and capture the images if they were worth taking.

    This post was inspired from an episode I just watched, featuring a Chevy LUV. They painted it blue and added some tack on body parts that didn't look half bad. And then they stuck on some VINYL yellow and orange flames on the hood. Not only did it clash with the deep blue paint, it looked super, super cheap. Watching that show gets my blood pressure up. It's like the "Trading Spaces" of the car world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Popular Posts